Socks - Merino
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.94 NZD fortnightly with More info
Merino baby socks NZ made. Baby woollen socks in either 2 or 4ply.
The thinner 2-ply socks are good all year round socks to keep those little feet warm - snug fitting. The 4-ply socks are thicker, warmer and great for lounging around in.
Sized form 0-12 months.
Natural merino socks - no dyes used.
Also available in a Premature size.All our baby socks are made in NZ & knitted locally using undyed pure merino wool sourced from Woolyarns NZ & prized worldwide for its superior qualities because it:
- is lighter, softer and more pliable than traditional wool which makes it feel soft and luxuriously gentle next to your skin
- is non-irritating to even the most sensitive skins
- is an active fibre that reacts to changes in body temperature - so it helps you stay warm when the weather is cold, and cool when the weather is hot
- absorbs moisture vapour away from the skin and dries quickly
- has a unique ability to breathe
- absorbs the odour molecules, which are only released upon washing
- is naturally anti-bacterial
- has a natural protective outer layer that helps prevent stains from being absorbed - and because merino wool tends not to generate static, it attracts less dust and lint
- is wind resistant
- holds its shape and keeps its colour.