Merino Baby Socks
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.94 NZD fortnightly with More info
Merino baby socks NZ made. Hand knitted baby woollen socks in either 2ply or 4ply.
The thinner 2ply socks are good all year round socks to keep those little feet warm - snug fitting. The 4ply socks are thicker, warmer and great for lounging around in.
Sized from 0-12 months.
Natural merino socks - no dyes used.
Also available in a Premature size.All our baby socks are made in NZ & knitted locally using undyed pure merino wool sourced from Woolyarns NZ & prized worldwide for its superior qualities because it:
- is lighter, softer and more pliable than traditional wool which makes it feel soft and luxuriously gentle next to your skin
- is non-irritating to even the most sensitive skins
- is an active fibre that reacts to changes in body temperature - so it helps you stay warm when the weather is cold, and cool when the weather is hot
- absorbs moisture vapour away from the skin and dries quickly
- has a unique ability to breathe
- absorbs the odour molecules, which are only released upon washing
- is naturally anti-bacterial
- has a natural protective outer layer that helps prevent stains from being absorbed - and because merino wool tends not to generate static, it attracts less dust and lint
- is wind resistant
- holds its shape and keeps its colour.