Socks - Double Knit
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.00 NZD fortnightly with More info
Thick warm double knit merino baby socks - also worn as a little bootie.
Firm fit ribbed top for extra support without cutting into the babies skin - keeps the socks securely on.
Our 8 ply socks can be worn either on their own or over another little pair of socks. They are thick and roomy as a second layer either in bed or lounging around. With so many comments of babies having cold feet these will do the trick.
Note: the mustard colour is 100% pure wool.All our NZ merino baby socks are coloured using ecofriendly dyes
Made in New Zealand & knitted using pure 8ply merino wool, sourced from Woolyarns NZ & prized worldwide for its superior qualities because it:
- is lighter, softer and more pliable than traditional wool which makes it feel soft and luxuriously gentle next to your skin
- is non-irritating to even the most sensitive skins
- is an active fibre that reacts to changes in body temperature - so it helps you stay warm when the weather is cold, and cool when the weather is hot
- absorbs moisture vapour away from the skin and dries quickly
- has a unique ability to breathe
- absorbs the odour molecules, which are only released upon washing
- is naturally anti-bacterial
- has a natural protective outer layer that helps prevent stains from being absorbed - and because merino wool tends not to generate static, it attracts less dust and lint
- is wind resistant
- holds its shape and keeps its colour.