or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.50 NZD fortnightly with More info
Chunky knit toddler slippers in merino wool.
There is nothing better than these to keep those little wandering feet warm.
|" Thank you for sending our wee one's new toddler slippers to us so promptly after I put the order in. They were immediately useful and are well liked! "
Marie-Louise - Wellington
Knitted locally in NZ using pure 8ply merino wool sourced from Woolyarns NZ & prized worldwide for its superior qualities because it:
- is lighter, softer and more pliable than traditional wool which makes it feel soft and luxuriously gentle next to your skin
- is non-irritating to even the most sensitive skins
- is an active fibre that reacts to changes in body temperature - so it helps you stay warm when the weather is cold, and cool when the weather is hot
- absorbs moisture vapour away from the skin and dries quickly
- has a unique ability to breathe
- absorbs the odour molecules, which are only released upon washing
- is naturally anti-bacterial
- has a natural protective outer layer that helps prevent stains from being absorbed - and because merino wool tends not to generate static, it attracts less dust and lint
- is wind resistant
- holds its shape and keeps its colour.