Cardigan & Beanie Gift Set
or make 4 interest-free payments of $24.00 NZD fortnightly with More info
As Seen In OHBaby! Winter issue
The classic cardie - simple but very sweet!
Garter stitch edging with detailed neckline and two button fastening.
Our merino baby Beanie is perfect for a newborn – warm and cosy.
Fits snug on a baby’s head with a roll up brim.
If you would like the beanie in a different colour then please tell us in the "add a note to your order" before you check out.
Arrives in a Weebits gift boxCheck out the individual garments in the set:
|" I live in France and my grandma sent me a weebits hat and cardigan for my baby last year... seriously best product!!! "
|" Thanks Debbie. I took my gift from weebits down to the neo natal ICU in Dunedin and the Mum (my daughter in law) was just over the moon with the gift. She had been reading about Weebits prior and loved the history of your business and also the product. I will be ordering more from you for Christmas!!!!! "
Thanks so much, Julie – Timaru
Knitted locally in NZ using pure 8ply merino wool sourced from Woolyarns NZ & prized worldwide for its superior qualities because it:
- is lighter, softer and more pliable than traditional wool which makes it feel soft and luxuriously gentle next to your skin
- is non-irritating to even the most sensitive skins
- is an active fibre that reacts to changes in body temperature - so it helps you stay warm when the weather is cold, and cool when the weather is hot
- absorbs moisture vapour away from the skin and dries quickly
- has a unique ability to breathe
- absorbs the odour molecules, which are only released upon washing
- is naturally anti-bacterial
- has a natural protective outer layer that helps prevent stains from being absorbed - and because merino wool tends not to generate static, it attracts less dust and lint
- is wind resistant
- holds its shape and keeps its colour.