or make 4 interest-free payments of $18.00 NZD fortnightly with More info
Chunky knitted pants with braces that can be worn crossed over at the back but as your baby grows they can be worn straight for extra length
The braces are buttoned at the front for easy nappy changing - or just slip the straps off the shoulders
The pants have a crocheted draw string cord around the waist.
The braces can be any colour in our Weebits range - please add a note at the check out if you prefer a different colour to the pants.
Our default will be braces that match the pants colour eg: mushroom pants - mushroom braces. The natural with mushroom trim pants have mushroom braces.
Colour choice for braces - mushroom, natural, navy, chocolate, pink, mint, mustard & blue.
Knitted locally in NZ using pure 8ply merino wool sourced from Woolyarns NZ & prized worldwide for its superior qualities because it:
- is lighter, softer and more pliable than traditional wool which makes it feel soft and luxuriously gentle next to your skin
- is non-irritating to even the most sensitive skins
- is an active fibre that reacts to changes in body temperature - so it helps you stay warm when the weather is cold, and cool when the weather is hot
- absorbs moisture vapour away from the skin and dries quickly
- has a unique ability to breathe
- absorbs the odour molecules, which are only released upon washing
- is naturally anti-bacterial
- has a natural protective outer layer that helps prevent stains from being absorbed - and because merino wool tends not to generate static, it attracts less dust and lint
- is wind resistant
- holds its shape and keeps its colour.