Mum's Merino Eco Slippers
or make 4 interest-free payments of $14.50 NZD fortnightly with More info
Merino wool slippers. Mums eco merino slippers NZ made. Cosy and lightweight slippers for mum. Keeping feet warm in 16ply merino wool. Perfect to pack in your hospital bag, great for on the plane or just the thing for around the house.
One size fits all - in natural with mushroom trim only.
Makes a lovely gift for mum with the couch throw in our nursery collectionAlso available in a gift set (at a special price) with the Face & Body Brush:
|"Hi Debbie! I received my slippers today and they are DEVINE thank you so much!!! "
All our NZ merino baby clothes are coloured using ecofriendly dyes
Knitted locally in NZ using pure 8ply merino wool sourced from Woolyarns NZ & prized worldwide for its superior qualities because it:
- is lighter, softer and more pliable than traditional wool which makes it feel soft and luxuriously gentle next to your skin
- is non-irritating to even the most sensitive skins
- is an active fibre that reacts to changes in body temperature - so it helps you stay warm when the weather is cold, and cool when the weather is hot
- absorbs moisture vapour away from the skin and dries quickly
- has a unique ability to breathe
- absorbs the odour molecules, which are only released upon washing
- is naturally anti-bacterial
- has a natural protective outer layer that helps prevent stains from being absorbed - and because merino wool tends not to generate static, it attracts less dust and lint
- is wind resistant
- holds its shape and keeps its colour.