or make 4 interest-free payments of $16.25 NZD fortnightly with More info
Garter stitch waistcoat for that extra layer of warmth.
Soft to the skin.
Cute little boys vest with button fastening.
Two buttons on the 6-12 months.
|" I am loving the garments that I purchased for my wee boy a few weeks ago which included the His Waistcoat. Have found this an amazing wee garment and would love another one. "
Knitted locally in NZ using pure 8ply merino wool sourced from Woolyarns NZ & prized worldwide for its superior qualities because it:
- is lighter, softer and more pliable than traditional wool which makes it feel soft and luxuriously gentle next to your skin
- is non-irritating to even the most sensitive skins
- is an active fibre that reacts to changes in body temperature - so it helps you stay warm when the weather is cold, and cool when the weather is hot
- absorbs moisture vapour away from the skin and dries quickly
- has a unique ability to breathe
- absorbs the odour molecules, which are only released upon washing
- is naturally anti-bacterial
- has a natural protective outer layer that helps prevent stains from being absorbed - and because merino wool tends not to generate static, it attracts less dust and lint
- is wind resistant
- holds its shape and keeps its colour.