or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.63 NZD fortnightly with More info
Warm up little legs or arms with these thick, soft legwarmers.
Covers little ones legs from top to bottom!
Perfect for little crawlers. extra padding, extra warmth.
Crocheted chain to help keep warmers secure.
|" Hi Debbie, Just wanted to send you a wee note to say the leg warmers arrived and they are gorgeous - my mum keeps telling me Maiana's legs are cold and she whips off the carefully thought out outfits I have on her and sticks boy track pants on which I hate! I also loved the little story of how you started weebits and the little personal card, it makes your company extra special. "
Knitted locally in NZ using pure 8ply merino wool sourced from Woolyarns NZ & prized worldwide for its superior qualities because it:
- is lighter, softer and more pliable than traditional wool which makes it feel soft and luxuriously gentle next to your skin
- is non-irritating to even the most sensitive skins
- is an active fibre that reacts to changes in body temperature - so it helps you stay warm when the weather is cold, and cool when the weather is hot
- absorbs moisture vapour away from the skin and dries quickly
- has a unique ability to breathe
- absorbs the odour molecules, which are only released upon washing
- is naturally anti-bacterial
- has a natural protective outer layer that helps prevent stains from being absorbed - and because merino wool tends not to generate static, it attracts less dust and lint
- is wind resistant
- holds its shape and keeps its colour.