Beanie 1-4 years
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.63 NZD fortnightly with More info
Merino Beanie in bigger sizes for infants and toddlers
Snug fitting with a roll up brim. 14 colour variants.
Add a Pompom for $4.00 - a choice of 8 different colours Please leave a message at the checkout if you are purchasing more than one hat as to which colour pompom goes on what hatecofriendly dyes
Knitted locally in NZ using pure 8ply merino wool sourced from Woolyarns NZ & prized worldwide for its superior qualities because it:
- is lighter, softer and more pliable than traditional wool which makes it feel soft and luxuriously gentle next to your skin
- is non-irritating to even the most sensitive skins
- is an active fibre that reacts to changes in body temperature - so it helps you stay warm when the weather is cold, and cool when the weather is hot
- absorbs moisture vapour away from the skin and dries quickly
- has a unique ability to breathe
- absorbs the odour molecules, which are only released upon washing
- is naturally anti-bacterial
- has a natural protective outer layer that helps prevent stains from being absorbed - and because merino wool tends not to generate static, it attracts less dust and lint
- is wind resistant
- holds its shape and keeps its colour.