Premature Baby Mittens
or make 4 interest-free payments of $6.00 NZD fortnightly with More info
Premature baby mittens NZ made for those special little babies around 27 weeks gestation. Soft to their skin - they have a crocheted cord to adjust the size for babies wrist. Tighten with a little bow.
If you have a small baby we can make to order but our 0-3 mths will fit perfectly for the hands of little babies as the drawstring can be pulled in. No need to drop down to the premature sizing.
Also available in sizes 0-6 months.All our NZ merino baby clothes are coloured using ecofriendly dyes
Knitted locally in NZ using pure 8ply merino wool sourced from Woolyarns NZ & prized worldwide for its superior qualities because it:
- is lighter, softer and more pliable than traditional wool which makes it feel soft and luxuriously gentle next to your skin
- is non-irritating to even the most sensitive skins
- is an active fibre that reacts to changes in body temperature - so it helps you stay warm when the weather is cold, and cool when the weather is hot
- absorbs moisture vapour away from the skin and dries quickly
- has a unique ability to breathe
- absorbs the odour molecules, which are only released upon washing
- is naturally anti-bacterial
- has a natural protective outer layer that helps prevent stains from being absorbed - and because merino wool tends not to generate static, it attracts less dust and lint
- is wind resistant
- holds its shape and keeps its colour.